Thursday, November 24, 2011

What Happened to Rick Worth's Freedom of Speech?





Just a day or two ago, the side yard of this house was full of signs urging Americans to wakep, that our constitutions needs us - and other sentiments that felt in the same vein as the Occupy Movement. Suddenly the only signs on this corner say Do NOT Enter and One Way.
I noticed their absence today as I triked back from the Community Thanksgiving at Help Yourself. I was shocked! I know they were there Tuesday, night before last, for sure.

I rang the bell and yoo-hoo'ed and called to Rick Worth, the resident artist and sign maker. I hoped to find out why they were taken down. But despite the door being ajar, no one answered my halloooos.

Anyone know what happened?

Two days ago the house appeared more like this:

0 comments: